Version 4.7.0 for iPhone and iPad
- New iOS 7 Look and Feel
- Coachmarks, are a new feature, which will provide in context tutorial of new features when you first login to an account.
New navigation model to provide easy and customizable access to your content:
- The new History view allows you to easily see where you have been in the app.
- Quickly access content that you use the most by adding it as a favorite
- Reorder your Connections apps in the navigation to best meet your needs
- Search and filter activity stream items
New Blogs look and layout!
- Easily access and navigate your blogs in the new Blogboard
- Want to read a blog entry but don't have time now? Mark it to read later.
- Use the time line to easily scan through the entries in a blog
- When you access a Community, see what's been happening. The updates view is now the default view shown.
- Access events in a Community and set an alarm on the device for an event.
- Copy a link to content so you can share it with others.
Here are some inpressions of the new Connections app for iPad:
NB! Note to our customers running iOS6: In a future update we will be requiring iOS 6.1 as the minimum iOS level to install new updates.
- New Look & Feel
New navigation for easy and customizable access to your content:
- New History view to easily see where you have been
- Access content you use most by adding it as a favorite
- Reorder your apps in the navigation
- Copy a link to content to share with others
- Search & filter activity stream items
New Blogs look!
- Access your blogs in the new Blogboard
- Mark blog entries to save and read later
- Multi-window support
- Note: In a future update we will only support Android 4.0+
Here are some impressions of the new Connections app on Android phones: